articles (2), batik (12), ceramics (5), cooking (8), dyeing (12), equipment (1), food (13), gardening (2), good to know (13), happen (1), happenstance (6), knitting (1), paper (3), plants (2), pottery (2), sewing (4), wedding (6),

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Worm bin worm bin have you any poo?





Partially cleaned out my worm bin today. It was heavy! Could have thrown out my back, hauling it out to the backyard to clean out. Guess I'm saving myself from the backache bc I'm not constantly with pitchfork trying to aerate the compost.

I have a flowerpot full of worm poo and I have a whole bunch of honeydew seedlings that have sprouted up in there. They came from a very delicious organic melon we got from a farmers market. Too bad it's end of season and I don't think it'll survive through the winter.

Time to put up the craigslist ad.

No comments: