articles (2), batik (12), ceramics (5), cooking (8), dyeing (12), equipment (1), food (13), gardening (2), good to know (13), happen (1), happenstance (6), knitting (1), paper (3), plants (2), pottery (2), sewing (4), wedding (6),

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Milk

After talking to my sister and Shahril about soy milk and estrogen and all that, I've decided to diversify my eating portfolio, and have been contemplating drinking milk again.  I've been undecided about drinking milk partially because I get terrible indigestion when I have a whole glass of milk.  Luckily though, the organic pastures raw milk seller has made it to the Torrance market, and they now sell raw skim milk for an unbelievable bargain basement price of $3 for half a gallon.  I just had a glass and I'm digging it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rice milk, brother.

twm said...

Not sure if I dig that. I've never really been a fan. Though that was a long time ago when my tastes were different. I can't imagine Rice Dream changing their formula too much over the years.